Scrapbooking is all about being organized to enjoy.
I have three crates of paper:
1. Colors (plain cardstock of different colors)
2. Prints (flowers, dots, stripes, plaids, glitter, etc)
3. Theme (family, kids, baby, occasions, birthday, Christmas, Halloween, Easter etc)
I have the plastic stackables:
1. Large drawers with punch sets, stamps, tools, scrapbook magazines/layouts, sizzux cuts, cricut programs etc.
2. Medium drawers with small punches, embellishments (one each for brads, eyelets, die cuts, corners/frames, stickers, letters).
3. Small drawers with scraps, precut mats, adhesives, journal tags, writing pens, scissors etc.
I do one page at a time and have the drawers close to my scrapbook table at an arms reach to simplify and make the project go smoothly and more quickly.
"My life is a scrapbook!"
Do you have a tip for your fellow BPS friends? We’d love to hear it! Please email your Tuesday Tips to email@example.com. If your tip is featured here on our blog you’ll receive a $10 BPS gift certificate!